Skip to content
- Sleep Disorders are a group of conditions that affect the ability to sleep well on a regular basis.
- They may be caused by health problems or by too much stress.
- Most people occasionally experience sleeping problems due to stress hectic schedules or other outside influences.
- When these issues begin to occur on a regular basis and interfere with daily life they may indicate a sleeping disorder.
- Sleep disorders can affect one’s performance at work cost rain in relationships and impair one’s ability to perform daily activities.
- People may have a difficult time in falling asleep and may feel extremely tired throughout the day.
- The lack of sleep can have a negative impact on energy and concentration and overall health.